Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pumpkin Spice and everything nice!

I made homemade Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer today!  Yum!  It is so great to know that there are not a bunch of chemicals in this creamer, so much cheaper and it tastes so much better.  I used Almond Milk along with the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and vanilla.  I didn't use any extra sugar since the Almond Milk was already sweetened.  Super easy to make, just put the ingredients in a pan and heat up a little to incorporate.  I let it cool a bit and then poured the creamer into a washed out creamer container.  Perfect!  My morning coffee just got that much better!


You can Be your own Barista and make your own homemade flavored creamers too!  I was so excited to find this post and how many different flavor creamer recipes I could make homemade.  I am sure there will be one you will like too.  The Pumpkin Spice I had to try first, but there are so many others I would like to try as well.  I would love to hear if you made any of these flavors and how you like them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment