Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Something new for dinner!

Tried something new for dinner tonight, and it actually was pretty good!  See, I am not much of a fish eater.  I usually just don't eat it, like ever, but it is so good for you, so I was going to try it again, even if it kills me!  I found this recipe for Lime & Ginger Grilled Tilapia on SparkRecipes.com and it sounded good to me, so I thought I would give it a try.  Of course making fish for dinner will make my husband very happy!  It was super easy to put together and marinade, although next time I might add a little bit more cayenne pepper for just a little kick.  :)  Here are a few pictures, but I should have gotten a picture of Gregg grilling it. 


The fresh Ginger and Lime really makes this recipe!  
Along with the fish I tried made some Whole Wheat Garlic Cheese biscuits that are to be just like Red Lobster's biscuits, and sauteed potato's and onions with coconut oil.  It was all a hit!  I even liked the fish, it really had great flavor and it wasn't fishy to me!  Here is my plate, doesn't that look good?
I just love tried new recipes, especially ones that my family likes and are so healthy for them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment