Monday, May 27, 2013

What to do with 99 Chocolate Chips!

I have a guest blogger today.  Check it out, she wrote this herself and she baked all by herself tonight too!  Enjoy!  Make sure to let her know how you liked her post! :)  Rene'

Hey all y’all bloggers on the internet in the CRAZY ALL NATURAL cyber space! This post is commin’ from a very special guest on the Crazy All Natural Mama’s blog. I am the daughter of the creator of the blog that you are reading. Well, let’s get back on topic. (That is, if we really started one yet) :)

Today, I made some real yummy banana muffins. Of course, my mom tells me to follow the recipe, so, I did, but I altered it a bit. With my instinct, my brain tells me ya know what, everything goes better with 99 chocolate chips. So I literally counted them out one by one while my dad was makin’ dinner. Why 99 y’all may ask? Well, 100 just seems too even and too perfect. Anyway, I never thought that banana mini muffins would taste good with nutmeg and a few other spices the recipe called for. You can make so many great things that taste good and are not packed full of chemicals. They even taste better because you know you made them from scratch. You probably have most if not all the items needed to make multiple deserts that are better for you than store bought stuff. Try NEW things… You never know what you will find!

Here is what the muffins looked like when they were done!




Elizabeth
age 13, first time blogger

1 comment:

  1. Great work experimenting Lizzy! I bake a great deal and you will come to realize that there are multiple things you can tweak in a recipe, and it turn out amazing. Small example: I put cinnamon in my waffles that I make from scratch. I normally put almond or vanilla extract as well. Keep calm and bake on girlie :-)

    ReplyDelete