Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cashew Chicken

Today I made Cashew Chicken in the Crock pot, a recipe that my husband found and asked me to make it for him.  Wow, it was good! The fresh garlic and ginger really make this recipe. I really like The Elephant Bar's Cashew Chicken and this recipe is very similar, especially if it had pineapple! So, next time I will add some onions, pea pods, water chestnuts, carrots and pineapple!  This will make it healthier, more filling and a lot cheaper then going to The Elephant Bar for dinner! Here are pictures from tonight's dinner, next time I make it, it will have more color from all the different veggies.  Look for pictures when I make the new version next time. :)

Only one serving left for Gregg's lunch tomorrow!  

1 comment:

  1. Can I get the recipe for this? I would so love to try this out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete