Thursday, May 23, 2013

Where's My Dinner!?

Tried another new recipe tonight, actually a couple new recipes...White Bean & Ham from Crock On recipe book for dinner and then Pineapple Mango smoothie for dessert.  Wow, yummy!  I just love reading and learning so much from lots of bloggers and trying new recipes!  Sorry, I don't have pictures of the White Bean & Ham, but there are plenty of pictures in the Crock On recipe book. All I can tell you is this is a great book with some great crock pot recipes!  If you want to try to use your slow cooker more, here is the book for you!

I did get a few pictures of the Pineapple Mango Smoothie I made.  This is so easy and super yummy!  I did add some ice cubes to make it more slushy, but it is just my preference!



Check out the recipe at Heavenly Homemaker.com and follow her blog, she has lots of great things to learn and try!

No comments:

Post a Comment